Carl J. Strang, Jr.Chairman of the Board
Carl Strang has previously served as the Chairman of the Board for Six/Ten in addition to several affiliates of the company. Throughout his career, he has held a wide variety of positions in both sales and banking. Over the span of thirty years, he has been instrumental in founding companies that now collectively employ several thousand people. He received his B.S. from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1955 and completed the School of Banking of the South at LSU. He served as an aviator in the United States Navy and is a life member of The Soaring Society of America.
Outside of Six/Ten, his leadership experience includes:
- Director of Florida Cypress Gardens, Inc.
- Director of Citrus & Chemical Bancorporation
- President of American National Bank & Trust Company in Winter Haven
- Co-founder of Saddle Creek Corporation
- City Commissioner of Winter Haven
- Mayor of Winter Haven
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Winter Haven Hospital